To reset your PEQ Lamp Module, please follow the steps below:
- Verify that the wall outlet is powered. If the wall outlet is powered by a wall switch, then the wall switch MUST be kept ON at ALL times for the Appliance Module to function
- Login to your Account, click on Dashboard, click on Devices, Choose Manage/Add, Select Lights and Appliances
- Attach the plug from the lamp to be controlled into the wall outlet of the Lamp Module
- Press and hold the Lamp Module button
- While still holding down the Lamp Module button plug the unit back into the wall outlet. After 2 Seconds the LED will turn on
- Attach the Lamp Module to wall outlet.
- Once the LED is on let go of the button. The LED will flash a few times every 5 seconds to signal that it is in pairing mode.
Please note: When you reset the lamp module, you are preparing the lamp module to re-connect to the existing account the lamp module was previously paired.