NOTE: Please don’t reset your hub to its factory settings unless a member of our support team has directed you to do so.
If you’re having problems with your PEQ system, it could be one of the following issues:
1. There is a general error that your system can’t identify.
• Contact support
2. The PEQ network/service has lost communication with your hub.
• Make sure your Wi-Fi is working correctly
• Rotate the hub 90 degrees
• Check for interference with Bluetooth and RF devices
• Move the hub to a different location
NOTE: If you adjust the position or location of the hub, and you start having communication problems with sensors or other devices, try a different location.
3. Your PEQ system lost power.
• External power for the Hub is not connected
• Make sure the AC adapter is connected to the hub
4. There is a system upgrade currently in progress.
• No action required
• This message will go away when the update is completed