If you are having trouble pairing a device to Peq. Please try the following steps.
- Please make sure that your module is near your Peq Hub for pairing. We recommend pairing your module within 1 to 5 feet of the hub, before installing it in its final location.
- Reboot your Peq Hub.
- Allow the hub to fully reboot.
- Verify the hub is connected to the internet.
- Attempt to get the PEQ hub as far away from other wireless networking equipment as possible during the pairing process.
- Verify the device is not already paired in PEQ, if it is please Delete your device from the user interface.
- Reset your device.
- Attempt to pair your device again.
- If you are still having problems, contact us by clicking the Submit a Request option in the top right hand corner of this page.