If your hub isn’t communicating with your camera, follow the steps below:
1. Check to see if your camera is powered on (the power light should be solid green)
2. Make sure the camera is in range of the hub with nothing interfering
3. If camera is on, restart it by unplugging its power adapter (found on the back)
4. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the camera back in and wait for it to restart
6. If there’s still a problem, do a full network reboot to be sure your hub has access to broadband connectivity.
If you’re still having issues after the network restart, we’d be happy to help! Just click on Submit a Request at the top right of this screen, of give us a call at 1-844-PEQ-HELP.