With the PEQ camera, you can see what’s happening in or around your home, from anywhere. To pair and install, follow these simple steps:
1. Carefully mount the camera onto the stand until tightened
2. Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the port on the back of the camera.
3. Connect the other end of the cable into the port of the supplied Y-cable, labeled CAMERA
4. Connect the Ethernet side of the Y–cable into the LAN port of your hub
5. Connect one end of the power adapter into the Y-cable, and the other end of the power adapter into an outlet, not controlled by a switch
a. Only use the power adapter that came with your camera - using a different adapter may damage your camera and hub.
6. Wait a few minutes until two solid green lights appear on the front of the camera, indicating it is ready to connect to the hub, then click Pair
1. Click on the main menu (three grey bars in the top left your dashboard) and select Devices from the drop-down list
2. Click on the grey plus sign in the top right corner of your device screen
3) Click on the Camera device tile
4. Select the type of camera you want to pair
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and/or watch our camera activation video
NOTE: If you’re having trouble pairing a device, once the device fails to pair, attempt to log out of your PEQ system and log back in again. There is a chance that the device was actually discovered but was not displayed.
1. Disconnect the camera from the hub before you place it in your desired location
2. Unplug Ethernet cable and power cable from the Y-cable
3. Disconnect the Y-cable from the hub and set it aside
a. You will need the Y-cable in the future if you need to pair the camera to the hub again.
4. Connect the Ethernet and power cable to the black adapter cable
5. Go to the desired location, then plug the power adapter into an outlet that’s not controlled by a switch