You can now use your PEQ system with your Nest Learning Thermostat®! Using the PEQ app to control your Nest, you can monitor and adjust the temperature in your home – it’s just another way PEQ makes it simple and easy to control your home, from anywhere.
How to set up PEQ to Work With Nest
- Install and set up your Nest Learning Thermostat following the steps outlined in the Nest box
- Login to your PEQ account and go to DEVICES, MANAGE/ADD
- Select NEST, click Pair a Nest account
- Click Add device
- A Works with Nest box will pop up, click CONTINUE
- Enter your Nest email and password and click SIGN IN
How to use Nest with PEQ
- Your Nest Thermostat is visible on your Dashboard and you can increase or decrease the temperature right from the Dashboard
- If you want to change your setting for Nest from Heat to Cool or change from On to Away, just click on Nest from the Dashboard
Note: Currently, you are unable to create rules for your Nest Thermostat from PEQ, but we’re always looking at ways to improve your PEQ experience so keep an eye out for updates.