If you are having trouble pairing a camera to PEQ, try the following steps.
- Make sure that your camera is correctly connected to the hub. The camera should be plugged into the LAN port on the hub. Be sure the Y cable is oriented correctly.
- Reboot your PEQ Hub.
- Allow the hub to fully reboot.
- Before starting the pairing process, verify the hub is connected to the internet.
- Verify the camera is not showing already paired in your PEQ dashboard, if it is please Delete the camera from the user interface.
- Reset the camera.
- Please try to add the camera again.
- If you are still having problems, let us know by click the Submit a Request option in the top right hand corner of this page.